| Procedure after the initial counseling –
- At the conclusion of this meeting, the school authorities will make an assessment and determine whether or not a seat should be offered to the child.
- A list will be prepared in order of registration date and merit. Thereafter an offer of admission will be made through a formal letter.
- In case an offer of admission is declined, then that vacant seat will be offered to the next child on the waiting list. This criterion will be strictly followed.
- The list of the selected student will all so be displayed on our website .
- Registrations would remain open throughout the year. For the admission under question, the registration process would cease 24 hours prior to the Admission Counseling. For the IKs, registration will cease 48 hours prior to the meeting.
- Admissions for the session would close on September 30 every year.
- The admission process should be completed by March 15 of each year so that uniforms and text books , etc., can be arranged on time.
- The completed registration form with all the relevant document has to be submitted at the school office. A receipt will be issued upon submission of the registration form.
- On confirmation of admission from School fee are to be deposited within 03 working days, failing which the seat will be offered to the next candidate on the waiting list.
AGE REQUIREMENTS :-
At the time of entrance, admissions will be granted to students only if they fulfill the age criteria mentioned bellow:
Early Childhood Programme Primary School Programme